Complete instructions to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. The NostalgicUX is a popular custom ROM for almost all Android smartphones. The ROM has all the latest features of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is enough stable. The users of Galaxy S6 Edge can now enjoy the unique features of this custom ROM. We provide here the step by step guide to Install Marshmallow via NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. However, the TWRP custom recovery should be already installed on your device.
Thanks to the developers for the providing this ROM. The users can now enjoy all the custom options and enhance features of this ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge. If you hold Galaxy S6 Edge and are interested, to Install Marshmallow via NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F, then follow this guide.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Marshmallow via NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, perform a proper backup of the entire data existing on S6 Edge.
- Also, charge the battery of S6 Edge more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on S6 Edge, go to Settings > Developer options.
- S6 Edge should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- Also, take Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download NostalgicUX Nougat custom ROM for S6 Edge at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for Android 6.0.1 at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F
- Download NostalgicUX ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above for S6 Edge at the PC, and then move to S6 Edge internal storage.
- Then follow this concise guide to flash Nostalgic UX ROM → Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device.
- Repeat Step5 & Step6 of the guide but select Gapps Zip file from S6 Edge storage, to flash Google apps, then follow the remaining guide
- Finally, tap Reboot, to boot S6 Edge normally.
So that’s how to download and Install NostalgicUX Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925F. For any further clarity or question, do contact us.