Galaxy S8 the latest and more advanced smartphone of Samsung is just a bit away. However, we come to the complete specs and features of Galaxy S8. If you want to check the full specification, then go here. otherwise, keep continued here to learn the easiest method of how to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S8. Although the device has all the latest features and enhancements along with several new and amazing features, the users want to make some customization. So, here we come with an easiest guide to show you the complete process of how to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S8.
Root is always possible and the initial step for further customization. It will give you the full admin rights and control over the device. However, the root is unofficial and you will lose the warranty of the device for the time. Also, you can restore the warranty anytime you flash the stock firmware back. If you are ready and decided to root Samsung Galaxy S8 then follow the complete guide, don’t skip any step.
ATTENTION: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S8. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, root involves risks and responsible for any mishap. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on the device.
- Do sufficiently charge the battery of J7 before rooting process. (at least 60%)
- Also, install Samsung USB driver latest version into the windows PC. | Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at the device Settings > Developer options.
- Also, download Odin flash tool on the PC and extract. | Link
Root Package (CF-Auto-Root) + TWRP Recovery:
Will be available soon.
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S8
- Download both the Root and TWRP file from the link when available.
- Use this in-depth guide to Install TWRP -> install TWRP via Fastboot mode on any device.
- Follow this concise guide to flash CF-Auto-Root Zip and get root access. -> Flash CF-Auto-Root via Odin on any Samsung device.
So, that’s how to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy S8 on the latest Android 7.1 firmware. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us.