Today, we come with the official link of Good One Jiyo stock firmware. Now you can download and install stock ROM on Good One Jiyo smartphone. If you are the users of Good One Jiyo phone and your Good One Jiyo smartphone giving some problem like lagging issue, hanging issue and so on. Or you have corrupted or bricked your Good One device. Then in this article, we have one of the best official solutions for these kinds of bug fixes. You can install stock ROM on Good One Jiyo and fixed most of the bugs. So here we give you all needed files through that you can flash the stock ROM on Good One Jiyo. The firmware file is available in .zip form. You just download and install it on your device.
We share a simple and easy step by step guide on install Stock ROM on Good One Jiyo. After installing stock firmware on your device most of the bugs will be fixed. Also with the help of installing stock firmware, you can delete the password, fix any software error, unbrick your bricked device, Fix the boot loop issue, upgrade or downgrade your Good One Jiyo and so on. So it is time to install stock ROM on Good One Jiyo and fixes all kind of errors and problems.
Once you can install Stock ROM on Good One Jiyo. Then your device will run smoothly without any problem. While installing Stock ROM on Good One Jiyo, your data might be wiped clean. So we advise you to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing Stock ROM on Good One Jiyo then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Good One Jiyo Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For Good One Jiyo
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Good One Jiyo:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.