Today we are going to guide you on how to install official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6. If you are the owner of this great phone and your phone having some issue or any software problem. So here is we come with one of the best ways to fix these kinds of bugs and issues. The Good news is that now the official stock ROM is available for iDroid Apache G6. The phone is powered by a MediaTek CPU and the official stock firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Most of the users love to root their device and get the admin rights of Android smartphone. But not carefully follow the steps and user can brick their device. By installing stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6 , most of the problems will be fixed.
By following the simple step by step guide on how to download and install official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6 7. As we all know that Android is an open source operating system, which allows you to modify and customize your device. There are many advantages of installing official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6 7. By following given guide you can easily and quickly install official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6.
You can install the official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6 by using the tool which is known as the SP Flash tool. This is a tool which used to install any official stock ROM on MediaTek devices. Keep in mind take the proper backup of all your entire data before proceeding, because while installing stock ROM your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing official stock ROM for iDroid Apache G6 smartphone then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
iDroid Apache G6 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Stock ROM On iDroid Apache G6 :
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section. Then transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM. That’s all, Now your iDroid Apache G6 smartphone running on Stock Firmware. If you have any query or issue, please contact us via comment area