CyanogenMod custom ROMs are the best alternative of stock firmware for all android devices. CM ROMs has almost all the features of stock ROM with lots of additional features. CyanogenMod ROMs also come with root access options already available. However, users have to Enable Root Access manually. Here we have easy steps to Enable Root Access on any Android device running CyanogenMod ROM.
The users of CM ROMs have the advantage to utilize their devices via full potential and obtain full performance and customizations. The CM team and developers have added lots of inbuilt efficacies and allow users to fully utilize their devices. The AKA CM13 latest build also has all these features and if you have the ROMs and willing to enable root access safely then use the following steps.
DISCLAIMER: Use this guide to enable Root on any Android device running CyanogenMod ROM only. Doesn’t applicable on any other ROMs.
Steps to Enable Root Access on CM13.
- First, enable Developer options on your android device. [From the main Settings. >> About phone. >> tap more than 7 times on the Build Number].
- Now come back to Settings. >> tap on Developer options.
- Then at Developer options menu, search for Root Access and tap on it.
- Now here select both Apps and ADB options or one of that.
- Done, your device is fully rooted. Check with root checker.
That’s how to Enable Root Access on CM13.