Team Win are a very famous developers providing this custom recovery that is now available for many android devices. If you willing to install Custom recovery TWRP on HTC Desire C, follow the under mentioned step by step tutorial completely, don’t skip any step.
Disclaimer: This guide can be used to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire C Smartphones only, don’t use it for any other device. Also, we www.guidebeats.com will not be held responsible for any mishap, try it on your own risk.
- Backup your important data on the device is recommended not necessary.
- Charge your device battery at least 70% before proceeding.
- Install HTC USB driver on your computer. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device, go to [Settings > Developer options].
- Keep in mind that by using this guide you will lose the warranty of your device.
Early downloads required:
Download the TWRP recovery file for your HTC Desire C. [Click here]
Download and setup ADB/Fastboot drivers on your PC. [Click here]
Steps to install Custom recovery TWRP on HTC Desire C easily
- Unzip the downloaded recovery file on the desktop of your PC.
- Then re-name the .img file on the unzip folder with the name “recovery.img”.
- Now browse ADB folder, on your PC’s C:\ drive, that you have already downloaded and installed from the download section.
- Now on ADB folder, on C:\ driver, Open command prompt window, by [Press and hold shift key+ right click on any empty space on that folder], then select “Open Command window here”.
- On command window type “fastboot devices”, and press enter, and confirm your device connectivity from the list appeared.
- Now in command window enter command “adb reboot bootloader”, to boot the device on bootloader mode.
- Finally, enter command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”, to flash the recovery file on the device.
- To finish select “reboot system” to boot your device normally.
That’s how to install Custom recovery TWRP on HTC Desire C easily.