The latest and updated firmware of Android OS, Android 6.0 Marshmallow is now available for Lenovo K3 Note in India. This is an official treat for the device, and the users are getting it via OTA. Also, some users don’t get or they not eligible for OTA update. However, we have fond and share the direct link to download and Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 6.0 Marshmallow manually.
This is a major update for K3 Note from the company. That will help device performance improvements and the fun of new and latest features. If you really having interest, then simply download the OTA build (K50a40_S322_160314_ROW) package for K3 Note and the flash it to the device.
DISCLAIMER: Use this only to update Lenovo K3 Note A7000 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Not compatible with other devices. Also, take precautionary measures and backup for your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Take a backup for your entire data at K3 Note before flashing.
- Do charge K3 Note’s battery at least 80%.
- Install Lenovo USB driver at the PC you are using for flashing. [Download Page].
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at K3 Note. => Settings- > Developer options.
Download Android 6.0 OTA file from here => |Link| – |Size: 1.6 GB|.
File Name: [K50a40_S121_150813_ROW_TO_K50a40_S322_160314_ROW_WC9C36CE4A.zip].
Steps to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow.
- Download Marshmallow file and then rename it to “Update.zip”.
- Connect K3 Note to PC via USB cord and copy that file (Update.zip) to your K3 note.
- Boot K3 into recovery mode via buttons combination.
- At recovery main screen select “Install updates from SD-Card’.
- Next, locate and tap the “Update.zip” file that you have copied.
- Confirm the process and wait for completion.
- Finally, get back to main recovery menu and select “Reboot”.
That’s how to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
You might also be interested, “ROOT Lenovo K3 Note Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow“.