Here are two ways root instructions for the ZTE Axon A1R users. the users of the Axon A1R can root their device with PC or Without PC. The Kingroot presents for you the two ways process. Kingroot is an easy and a quite effective tool for android devices. Some of the users also, rooted via SuperSU tool but the Kingroot is a very easy and safer tool. The users who willing to Root ZTE Axon A1R without PC can download and install the Kingroot app on their device directly. However, if you want to download at PC and then root via PC method then the PC application is also available. You can follow any one of the methods listed below. We will show you both the method in detail, follow the entire guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: The guidelines and tool mentioned are intended only to Root ZTE Axon A1R. Don’t use or apply for any other device or purpose. Also, the process may wipe your entire data on the device and may void the warranty of the device. So proceed and continue only at your own risk.
- First of all, properly backup all the data on the device at a secure place.
- Also, keep the battery charge at least 50% to avoid power issue while rooting.
- Install the USB driver of ZTE at the PC. If you want to follow the PC method. | Download Link
- Enable Unknown Sources at the device, from Settings → Security → enable Unknown Sources.
- Download Kingroot APK for direct install in ZTE Axon AIR. | Link
- Download Kingroot APP for PC method. | Download Link
Steps to Root ZTE Axon A1R via Kingroot
Method-1: Install Android app
- Download KingRoot APK at the device from the link above and then install.
- If you face this notification “Allow Google to regularly check device activity………” tap on Decline.
- Once the app gets successful to install then go to app drawer and Open
- Now at the app main screen tap “Start Root” button to begin rooting process, wait for the process and if face any alert like step1 don’t accept.
- If the process gets successful, then you go root ZTE Axon A1R.
Method-2: Root via PC app
- Download the Kingroot app for Windows at the PC and then Run
- Now connect the Axon A1R to PC properly with a USB cable.
- Then the Kingroot will automatically scan and detect your device. If not detected reinstall ZTE USB driver or change USB port.
- Once ZTE is detected, then click “Try Root” button to start rooting process.
- Finally, you will get Successful text and the process ends, then unplug the device.
So that’s how to Root ZTE Axon A1R via Kingroot with or without PC. If you have any issue, then don’t hesitate to contact us.