The latest Android 7.1.1 firmware via Resurrection Remix ROM for OnePlus 2 is now available. Here you will learn the simple and complete method of how to download and Install Android 7.1.1 on OnePlus 2 Resurrection Remix ROM. This ROM packs all the features of Nougat 7.1.1 and is enough stable build. And the users of OnePlus 2 can now update their devices to Nougat 7.1.1 via Resurrection Remix ROM. Thanks to all the developers of this ROM based on the latest Android 7.1.1 firmware. We share the download link and step by step tutorial to install Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix ROM on OnePlus 2. If you are ready and decided to update OnePlus 2 to this latest firmware then follow the guide completely, don’t skip any step.
Recently the Android 7.1.1 via CM141.1, LineageOS and Resurrection Remix ROM released for several devices. All these custom ROMs packs the full features of Android stock firmware with lots of additional features and improvements. As the advanced users like to install a good custom ROM and get maximum performance. Then Resurrection Remix is one of the popular custom ROMs. After installing this ROM, you will get the additional features and experience of Android firmware. Let’s go ahead and start the process to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus 2 Resurrection Remix ROM.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on OnePlus 2 Resurrection Remix ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on OnePlus 2; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of OnePlus 2 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of OnePlus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus 2, go to Settings → Developer options.
- OnePlus 2 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix ROM for OnePlus 2 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1.1 at the PC (arm32). | Link ↓
Steps to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus 2 Resurrection Remix ROM
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer both to OnePlus 2 internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → Install any Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery on Device.
- Repeat “Install” step in the above guide for Gapps Zip package.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot OnePlus 2 normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on OnePlus 2 Resurrection Remix ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.