Galaxy Core Duos the is really a nice a mini smartphone with dual SIM card slots and pretty good specs including 1 GB of RAM, 1.2 GHz ARM-based processor, and 3G support. Core I8262 released in 2013 and lot of the users still holding and loves this mini Samsung smartphone. The users, who willing to enhance their device with some additional installation and customization, they should first have to Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Duos.
In the tutorial here I am will show you that how easily you can Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262. Follow the instructions step by step to root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Duos. Just download the Farmaroot .apk from the play store or somewhere else, then install it and accept the on-screen instructions. This is the simplest way and even you can root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 without using any PC.
DISCLAIMER: Root access is an unofficial task and you will lose the device warranty. Use this guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Duos only. Also, you will be the only answerable for the entire task or any misadventure.
- Backup for the important data on the device is recommended.
- Keep Galaxy Core sufficiently charged- AT LEAST 70%.
- Download the Rooting APK on your device directly from here. – [Link
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Duos with Farmaroot .apk
- From the above links download the Farmaroot Apk on your Galaxy Core.
- If you have downloaded the root .apk on your PC. Then transfer it to your device.
- In Galaxy Core go main settings and tap on Security. > Then tick the check box before “Unknown resources”.
- Open File Manager on Galaxy Core and locate the Farmaroot .apk that you have already downloaded.
- Tap on Farmaroot and proceed to install on the device.
- Now on main app drawer, tap Farmaroot app. > then tap on ‘Legolas’. > and then tap on ‘Aragorn’ at the popup.
- After the process successfully finished. > Restart the Galaxy Core. > And you will get a rooted Galaxy core with SuperSU rights.
That’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Duos with Farmaroot .apk.