Vivo V3 Max rooting is now available, here we provide the simple step by step instructions to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo V3 Max on the latest firmware. Vivo smartphones are mid-range device with pretty nice hardware properties. The Vivo V3 Max is also an amazing smartphone with enough specs and fast performance. However, you can further enhance its performance by gaining root access and performing some custom operation. So, here is everything we will help you to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo V3 Max with the simple method. If you have Vivo V3 Max and decided to get root access, then keep continued ahead.
Root always give you admin right on your smartphone, using these root access you can make any custom operation. You can install any Custom ROM, Install Zip files for third party apps, uninstall bloatware, overclock/ underclock processor and take Nandroid backup etc. All these operations need root access/ admin rights on the device. However, root access is always unofficial by major OEMs and in results the device warranty gets void. If still, you want to root Vivo V3 Max then follow these simple steps, don’t miss any step.
Note: This tutorial and instructions are intended only to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo V3 Max. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data and void the warranty of the device. So, backup everything before proceedings. We www.guidebeats.com take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. Proceed entirely at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on V3 Max.
- Also, charge the battery of V3 Max more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Vivo into your windows PC. | Link
- Install and setup ADB & Fastboot drivers on the system. | Windows users, Mac users.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on V3 Max, go to Settings > Developer options.
- The device bootloader should be already unlocked. Visit official page
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo V3 Max
I) Install TWRP on Vivo V3 Max
- Read and follow the pre-requisites sections and then go ahead.
- Download the TWRP file, rename it to “recovery.img” and then move it to ADB folder, already installed on C:\ drive of your computer.
- Now follow this concise guide → [ Install TWRP img via Fastboot method on any device], to install TWRP recovery.
II) Root Vivo V3 Max
- If you have installed TWRP recovery, then download SuperSU for Honor 6 and move it to the internal storage of the device.
- Now follow this concise guide → [ Install SuperSU Zip via TWRP recovery on any device], to root Honor 6 easily.
So that’s how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Vivo V3 Max. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.