Today we provide the easiest instructions to Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM. We know that the latest build of Android Nougat 7.1.1 via Resurrection Remix custom ROM for OnePlus One has been provided. And here we share the complete guide, to download and Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM. The ROM packs the full features of Nougat 7.1.1 and has enough stability. The users of OnePlus One can now update their device to Android Nougat 7.1.1 via Resurrection Remix ROM. If you are ready and decided to update OnePlus One to Nougat then follow the guide completely, don’t skip any step.
Thanks to all the developers for this latest build of Android 7.1.1 firmware. And we will guide you on how to download and Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM. We managed the download link and step by step tutorial to install Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix ROM on OnePlus One. The ROM has all the features of Android 7.1.1 firmware with lots of additional features and improvements. The advanced users always like to install a good custom ROM and get maximum performance. And the Resurrection Remix ROM is one of the popular custom ROMs. This updated ROM will give you the greatest features and experience of Android smartphone. Go ahead, step-wise to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on OnePlus One; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of OnePlus One more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of HTC at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus One, go to Settings → Developer options.
- OnePlus One should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 Resurrection Remix ROM for OnePlus One at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1.1 at the PC (arm32). | Link ↓
Steps to Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to OnePlus One internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → Install any Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery on Device.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot OnePlus One normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Android Nougat 7.1.1 on OnePlus One Resurrection Remix ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.