Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale Updates: Android gaming has become a real thing now. Modern AAA titles which were first released on PC are making their way to the Android world. Battle Royales like PUBG and Fortnite was a tremendous success on PC but after they become available for the Smartphone these games have become more popular than ever before. E-sports has become really popular worldwide all thanks to games like PUBG and Fortnite. The most loved shooting game on PC was Call of Duty so the publisher Activision decided to launch the Call of Duty: Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play shooting game published by TiMi studio and developed by Activision back in October 2019. The game had the biggest launch in the history of mobile gaming with generating over US$327 million with 250 million downloads by June 2020. The game even won The Game Award for the best mobile game in 2019. Call of Duty: Mobile has 2 game modes: Multiplayer and Battle Royale. The multiplayer has 5 game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Domination, Frontline and Hardpoint. Battle Royale is somewhat similar to other battle royales like in PUBG and Fortnite, with 100 people aboard on a plane that flies over a map and you have to jump over your desired location and be the last one standing to win the match. Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale Updates
The battle royale has three different modes as well: Solos (Single Player), Duos (Team of two players) and Quads (Team of four players). There was a Zombies mode as well but it was removed by the developer in March 2020 stating it was not reaching the desired level of quality. Call of Duty: Mobile has become a part of the Esports as well a partnership between Activision Blizzard and Sony Mobile Communications announced The Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2020 Tournament with total prize money of $1 Million. Currently, the game is in its 8th Season and the Season 9 is about to roll out. The game takes up around 2GB on your device and is available for both Android and iOS and the best part is that it is a free-to-play title.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale Updates
Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale Updates. Here we have compiled a list of all the new possible map tweak, Guns and more:
We can expect around 4 new guns in season 9 namely:
- M13: It is an assault rifle very similar to M4 with higher damage and fast fire rate. This is one of the best gun available in Call of Duty: Warzone, which is a free-to-play battle royale for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
- GPAS-12: It is a Shotgun with short-range, high damage and slow fire rate.
- 48 Dredge: It is a lightweight machine gun with very high damage and fast fire rate and will be seen in the game either in season 9 or 10.
- Evo Skorpion: This submachine gun is frequently spotted in the daily login reward of the test server so there is a possibility that the gun will be available to us in season 9.
There are three new maps which can be seen in the test servers namely:
- Pine: It is a 2vs2 map which is set up in the middle of a forest.
- Terminal: It is a huge map set up in the Airport of Russia.
- Alcatraz: This map is seen in Call of Duty Blackout it is a big map meant for 10 squads of 4 players.
- The loot system is also changing, the player will be able to loot the armour plate which will recover their lost armour.
- Maybe you’ll see the name of drop areas at the beginning and new drop location have been added like Camp, Radar Base, Outpost and more.
- New mods system to be introduced to replace attachments in the loot and provide enhanced performance to the gun.
conclusion (Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 Battle Royale Updates)
In total, you can expect 4 new guns, 3 new maps and some other updates in the coming season, that is season 9 of Call of Duty: Mobile. We have to wait till 6th of August to see for ourselves but if signed up for the test program you’ll be able to cover the first COD Mobile Season 9 test build.Visit our blog daily to know more about tech.