MediaPad M2 8.0 the famous tablet of Huawei has recently started updating to the full and final Lollipop Android 5.1.1. This is an official B002 stable build for MediaPad M2 8.0. Some of the users have already updated to this firmware in the European region. If you have still not updated your device and willing to update Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, then here are the correct links to download the OTA firmware and the concise tutorial.
Simply download the OTA update.app B002 firmware package EMUI 3.1 from the links available and then flash it to your tablet using updater app. Follow the guide step by step. Don’t miss any portion of the guide.
DISCLAIMER: Only update Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 (M2-801w) with CUSTC100D001 custom number to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop to B002 by using this guide. Never try on any other models. Keep in mind that you solely will be responsible if there is any mishap.
- Device Model: Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 M2-801w.
- Firmware: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop EMUI: 3.1.
- Firmware Build: V100R001C232B002.
- Firmware Status: Official (stable).
- Firmware Region: Europe.
- Backup your full data on the device and store it safely.
- Keep MediaPad M2 battery sufficiently charged before proceedings.
- Huawei USB driver should be installed on your PC, to smooth connectivity. [Download].
- Download Firmware OTA update.app file from this link: |Official Link| – |Size: 1.54 GB|.
Steps to Update Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- Download the OTA Updates package and then unzip it on the PC.
- Connect MediaPad tablet with the computer via USB cord.
- Then from the updates unzipped folder, copy the “dload” folder to the miroSD card of the tablet.
- After copying “dload” folder, disconnect your tablet from PC.
- Now on MediaPad go to [Main App Drawer. > Updater app. > select “Menu”. > choose “Local update”. > Then locate and select update package.> Confirm to proceed the flashing.
That’s how to Update Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.