The official stable OTA updates of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Huawei Y6 (SCL-U31) has now been started in Vietnam. Some of the users have got these updates via OTA. And the users who have not yet updated and willing to update Huawei Y6 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130 Firmware locally can use this post. Download the firmware update file using the under mentioned link and then follow the complete stepwise guide to flash it on the device.
DISCLAIMER: The guide and firmware is only to Update Huawei Y6 with custom number C636D001 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130 Firmware Official OTA. Don’t try to use for any other variant. Also, for any mishap you solely will be responsible.
- Device Model: Huawei Y6 SCL-U31.
- Firmware: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop EMUI: 3.1.
- Firmware Build: V100R001C900B130.
- Firmware Region: Vietnam.
- Firmware Status: Official.
- First of all sufficiently charge the battery of your device. [Recommended is 60%].
- Also it is highly recommended to take a complete backup of your data on the device.
- Install the USB driver of Huawei on your PC. [Click here].
Download firmware OTA update package file form this link: |Official Link| – |Size: 1.02 GB|.
File Name: – [SCL.U31C900B130CUSTC636D001.rar].
Steps to Update Huawei Y6 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130 Firmware.
- First download OTA Updates package and then extract It via WinRAR.> connect the device to PC via USB cable and then transfer the “dload” folder from extracted folder. To the root directory of SD card.
- Then disconnect Y6 from PC. And then on the device go to “app drawer”. >> tap on “updater app”. >> Here choose “Menu”. >> And then tap “Local update”.
- Now choose updates package that you have already copied on SD card and do confirm to start flashing.
- Wait for the device to reboot automatically and flash updates.
Enjoy! Update Huawei Y6 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130 Firmware done successfully.