The Samsung galaxy Note 7 revealed a few days backup, August 2 this year. the device is now official and available for purchase online. If any have the device and got root and modification then this guide is for revert back to stock status. Here is how to Install Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 7 guide. This guide will also help to back Note 7 to stock firmware, Unbrick Note 7, Fix the bootloop issue and restore warranty.
We already have posted a day back on how to Root Galaxy Note 7. But now you are facing problems and want to download/ flash stock firmware on Galaxy Note 7 then here is the stock firmware and the complete instructions to flash it. The stock firmware for Galaxy Note 7 has now been provided that you can flash using the step by step guide below, follow the guide.
DISCLAIMER: The guide and links provided here are intended to Install Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 7 to Unbrick and Fix Bootloop issue. Don’t use or flash at any other device. Also, flash/ proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the important data on Note 7 to make the data safe.
- The battery charge of Note 7 must be more than 80%.
- Install Samsung USB driver at the PC to make the smooth connection between the device and PC. [Download Link]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and Unlock OEM at Note 7, go to >> Developer options.
- Download Odin latest version at the PC and extract. [Link]
Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 7 SM: N930F. |Link|
- Stock Firmware of Galaxy Note 7 SM: N9300. |Link|
- The Firmware of Galaxy Note 7 SM: N930W8.|Link|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 7
- Download Odin tool and your device specific firmware from the links and extract at the desktop of the PC.
- Then Run Odin tool from the unzipped folder at the PC.
- Turn off Note 7 and then boot while press and hold VOLDOWN+HOME+POWER at the same time to enter into downloading mode.
- Now connect Note 7 with PC and check the Odin screen ID:COM port, if it turned blue with added text appears then the connection between the two is successful.
- Then click “AP” button and locate/ select .tar.md5 file at the firmware folder.
- Also, check and confirm that the “Auto Reboot” and “ Reset Time” options are ticked only at the Odin screen.
- Finally, click “START” button and wait for about 10 minutes to complete the process. You will find PASS text and the device reboot
That’s how to install Stock Firmware Galaxy Note 7.