P9 Lite is another variant of Huawei P9 that has recently been received the latest B130/ VNS-L31C432B130 Marshmallow Build. The build is specific for the European region countries. The users can download this OTA package here from the official link provided below. If you hold P9 Lite Dual SIM having C432 market number then follow the guide to Update Huawei P9 Lite Firmware to B130 Marshmallow.
DISCLAIMER: Update Huawei P9 Lite dual SIM Firmware to B130 Marshmallow via this easy guide. Not compatible with any other model. Also, flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 (Dual-SIM).
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI- 4.1
- Build NO: B130/ [VNS-L31C432B130].
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Full OTA Package [Official].
- Perform a full backup of your important data at P9 Lite before installation process.
- Sufficient charging at the battery of P9 Lite is also required before flashing.
- Install the USB driver or Huawei Hi-Suite at your PC. [Download Link].
Download B130 Marshmallow OTA for Huawei P9 Lite. |Download Link| – |Size: 1.62GB|
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Lite Firmware to B130 Marshmallow.
- Download B130 OTA package from the link and then extract the file.
- At extracted folder locate and then copy the Update.app file at the dload directory of micro SD card.
- Create dload folder if didn’t exist there, then copy the app file.
- After copying the Update.app file, disconnect P9 lite from the PC and then turn off.
- Now at the main dialer of the device, enter *#*#2846579#*#*.
- Then at the appeared screen press Software Upgrade >>> SDCard Upgrade and then confirm by tapping OK.
- Finally,update process initiates, wait for completion.
That’s how to Update Huawei P9 Lite Firmware to B130 Marshmallow.
For further info please share your questions at the comments section.