The official stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt is now available for download and install. The Panasonic P85 Nxt is a great smartphone and comes with high specs. The Panasonic P85 Nxt is powered by Qualcomm processor. The device is a dual SIM phone and currently running on Android 7.1 Nougat. So if you are the user of Panasonic P85 Nxt and want to refresh your device then by following given below step by step guide you can install stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt. With the help of QFIL Tool, you can install stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt. The Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) is an official tool which is required to flash official stock firmware on Panasonic devices.
We share a simple step by step guide on how to install stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt.
By install official stock firmware you can unbrick Panasonic P85 Nxt, fix Software issue, restore or unbrick your device, Fix the boot loop problem and so on. If Panasonic P85 Nxt giving problems or hanging or lagging issues, or while rooting your phone will bricking, then no need to worry about that. By installing stock firmware you can fixes all kind of problems. Once you can install official stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt, then your most of the problems would be fixed.
As we all know that Android OS is an open source platform, which allows users to install any compatible third-party ROMs. Also, it allows installing stock ROM on your device. There are many advantages to installing the stock firmware. Android devices are slow down with the time, so by installing stock firmware your smartphone will run fast and smooth before that. If you are interested in installing official stock firmware on Panasonic P85 Nxt. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download QFIL tool |Download
Panasonic P85 Nxt Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Stock ROM For Panasonic P85 Nxt
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Panasonic P85 Nxt:
- First of all, Download the QFIL tool for flashing the ROM and place it on your Laptop / PC.
- After that, you have to download the stock firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your Laptop / PC.
- Now open the QFIL application file from the QFIL Folder.
- Switch off the device and connect it to PC by pressing Volume up & down key.
- After showing your device, click on Browse under the Programmer path to select the Stock firmware file.
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Do not unplug cable until your phone restart.
- Your device will reboot automatically when process completed.