Free Android apps are the main source of income for developers. Free apps provide you the full experience of application but the only flaw is the ads appear on the top or at the bottom of the apps. That sometimes covers some part of your screen during the apps is running. Still the users can get the full fun of the apps. However, Paid android apps have no ads on the screen also paid apps has some advanced options for better performance. Here I will show you how to install Google play store’s Paid Android Apps apk for Free.
Simply find the name of apps Apk on Google play store and then search it in Google search and then in the search results click on the mediafire or chainfire link for free apk download.
DISCLAIMER: Some Android apps come with virus or Malware. Install any app on your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com takes no responsibility for any type of damages made by any app.
Steps to Install Google play store’s Paid Android Apps apk for Free
- In your smartphone go to “Google Play Store”.
- Search your apps full name like “talking tom” and then exit play store.
- Now open your browser and load Google. > Next type “free download appname.apk mediafire” and click on search. Google will search that app for you.
- Now you will find search results for your app.
- In Google search results find and click on mediafire or chainfire link.
- Now you will see that app on the mediafire page. > Download that apk for free.
- After downloading the paid android apps akp for free from mediafire. Move that apk file to the root folder of smartphone internal memory.
- Now on your smartphone open “file manager” and browse for that copied akp file.
- Tap on the akp file and confirm installation.
- After akp installs successfully, go to app drawer on the phone and tap on the app icon to run.
That’s how to Install Google play store’s Paid Android Apps apk for Free.