In the previous post, we have successfully updated the Mi 5S smartphone. And today we are going to share the latest guide for Redmi Note 3. The Redmi Note 3 is one of the best smartphone and many people using nowadays. So we have good news for those folks who have Redmi Note 3 and want to update to latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM. The latest MIUI 10.2 ROM comes with amazing features and performance so today we are going to update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM Manually.
The MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM Update is rolling out via OTA so if you have not received any update information so don’t worry here we will complete Guide you to Update Redmi Note 3 to MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM. Once you update your Note 3 you will enjoy the new MIUI 10 features include Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher, and Performance Enhancements. If you are ready for Download and Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3 then follow the instructions below.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Redmi 4X before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM Files for Note 3
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 OTA for Redmi Note 3 – Download (MIUI 10.1.1.0 to MIUI 10.2.1.0)
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 3 – Download
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 3 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable (Recovery) on Xiaomi Redmi Redmi Note 3 Phone:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone ( Redmi Note 3)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.