On7 Samsung is a nice and latest smartphone released a few months before. The device already come with the lollipop and have all of the latest features. Now the owners of that excellent smartphone are started searching to customize the device for performance enhancement and some additional features. Now I will teach you in this tutorial an easy method to ROOT On7 Samsung on Lollipop.
The users, who are interested, to ROOT On7 Samsung with an easy method, can follow this guide. Simply download Kingroot .apk from the available link and proceed according to the guide step by step to ROOT On7 Samsung on Lollipop.
DISCLAIMER: By executing this entire guide you can ROOT On7 Samsung only running on Lollipop. Check the device model and confirm not to apply on any different variant. Also, rooting will void your device warranty. You have the responsibility for any mishap during or after the process.
- Important data on the device must be completely back-upped.
- Check the device battery that should be sufficiently charged.
- Samsung USB driver should be installed on the PC. [Download Link].
- Download Kingroot ver. 4.62 .apk from this link. [Download Link].
- Download Kingroot ver. 4.80 .apk from this link. [Download Link].
Steps to ROOT On7 Samsung on Lollipop.
- Download apk from the links provided and transfer to On7.
- From Settings >> Security >> Enable “Unknown Sources”. Then go to File Manager and install ver 4.62 .apk.
- After Kingroot installs successfully. Open Kingroot app. > then click “Start root” then wait for processing to complete. [If not successful install the ver 4.80 and retry the whole process]
- The rooting process will take a few minutes, be patient. And when completed you will get successful text on the root tool screen.
That’s how to ROOT On7 Samsung on Lollipop with Kingroot apk.
If there is any problem, it very easy to contact us.