The Instructions to install LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s Manually are listed below. The officially updated build of eUI V5.8.020s is rolling out and the users are getting notifications. The update brings several improvements and bugs fixings. However, it still based on Android Marshmallow. if you have not notified and you don’t want to wait further then here is the manual method. Thanks to XDA member hondajohn88 for providing the download link. We share below the step by step guide to Install LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s [OTA Update]. If you are really interested then go ahead and follow the complete guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: This guide and update are intended only to Install LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s [OTA Update]. So, don’t try to install on any other device. Also, flash and proceed everything at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver for LeEco on your PC. | Link
- Do charge the battery of LeEco at least 70%.
- Also, the device must be on stock firmware along with stock recovery.
Download LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s [OTA Update] – Link
Steps to Install LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s
- Download eUI 5.8.020s updates Zip file from the link above on the PC.
- Then Rename the downloaded file with “update.zip” and then move it to the primary folder of the internal storage.
- Now unplug the device and go to Settings → System Update → tap Menu button → select Local update.
- Then the update process will initiate automatically.
- Finally, wait until the completion of the process and normal reboot.
So, that’s how to Download and Install LeEco Le Pro3 eUI 5.8.020s [OTA Update] Manually. If there is any issue, then share it in the comments section below.