Hey friends, yesterday we published the TWRP recovery tutorial on Galaxy J7. And now will guide you how to root Samsung Galaxy J7 on Android 5.1.1 lollipop. If you have Galaxy J7 and want to root so you are in right place. We also discuss the root device benefits in our previous post. Once your device root then you can easily install those apps which need root access. If you are like then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This guide is to Root Galaxy J7 running Android 5.1.1, don’t try it on any other device, also we www.guidebeats.com and the developers are not held responsible for any damage caused by following these instructions.
- Properly, backup your important data on your Galaxy J7 and save it on your PC.
- Charge your Galaxy J7 battery above than 60%
- Download and Install USB Driver for your Galaxy J7 on your PC Download: Link
- Enable USB Debugging [Setting> developer options > USB Debugging mode]
- Unlock the Developer Options on your Galaxy J7 [Menu => Settings => About Device => tap the build number 7 or 8 times until it tells is now unlocked.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 On Android 5.1.1:
- First of all, Download the SuperSU file on Computer: Link
- Once the SuperSU file downloaded then move it to the desktop.
- Now Connect the Galaxy J7 to the PC via the USB cable.
- Now Transfer the SuperSU file to the root of your phone SD card.
- Disconnect your device from the PC.
- Reboot the Galaxy J7 into download mode.[Press & hold the volume down + home + power buttons simultaneously] until you see the warning screen, Now press volume up key to entering in downloading mode]
- Select the Install option from the recovery menu.
- Now select the next option for browsing the SD card.
- Select the SuperSU file that you transferred to the SD card earlier.
- Confirm the installation that file by swiping the confirmation option.
- Wait for your device to get flashed with that SuperSU rooting file.
- Go back to the recovery main menu and select the reboot system.
- Now your device will reboot in the normal mode.
That’s all, Now your Samsung Galaxy J7 is rooted!