If you hold this device and going to perform any task, then boot Samsung Galaxy J1 into recovery mode by using this step by step guide, execute all complete guide, don’t skip any step.
Disclaimer: The guide refers to boot Samsung Galaxy J1 into recovery mode, don’t try this for any other device. We www.guidebeats.com will not be held liable for any mishap, do it on your responsibility.
• Take a full backup of your important data if you are going to factory restore.
• Do charge your phone battery at least 60%.
Steps to boot Samsung Galaxy J1 into recovery mode all variants
• Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J1 completely.
• Now boot your device into recovery mode, via [Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together ]
• Release the buttons after Android logo displays on your screen.
• Then press and hold Power button for a short time, until your see recovery mode on the device’s screen.
• That’s how to boot Samsung Galaxy J1 into recovery mode.
• After finishing the required task, tap on “Reboot” to boot your device normally.