Huawei P8 is a popular smartphone among the users, that has very smart and impressive features. The company also pushing regular treats of firmware updates to P8. However, recently the Android 6.0 B380 leaked update of EMUI 4.1.1 has been surfaced for P8 users of European region. The users will be able to update Huawei P8 B380 Marshmallow Firmware via OTA later, however, for the time being here is the manual update guide. Download the leak based stock B380 Marshmallow firmware from the link mentioned below. After downloading the updates package, follow the step by step guide to Install Huawei P8 B380 Marshmallow Firmware.
Note: this guide and steps can only be followed if you want to Install Huawei P8 B380 Marshmallow firmware [GRA-L09] [Europe]. Other devices users can’t use the updates or guide. Also, proceed and flash only at your own risk.
- Device name: Huawei P8
- Model number: GRA-L09
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Emotion-UI: 4.1.1
- Firmware build: B380/ GRA-L09C432B380
- Previous build: B370
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Unofficial – Full firmware.
- Perform a full backup for the existing data on P8 before getting started.
- Also, charge the battery of P8 more than 70%.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite of Huawei at the PC for smoother connectivity- |Link
Download B380 Marshmallow for Huawei P8- |Link (hidrive)- Size: 1.64GB
Steps to Install Huawei P8 B380 Marshmallow Firmware [GRA-L09]
- Download the leak based B380 package and then extract at the PC.
- Connect P8 to PC, and move the app file from the unzipped firmware folder to the dload folder at micro SD card.
- Now disconnect the phone from the PC and dial *#*#2846579#*#* code on the main dialer of the phone.
- Then tap Software Upgrade → then SDCard Upgrade → and then tap OK at the project menu.
- Wait for flashing process completion.
That’s how to Install Huawei P8 B380 Marshmallow firmware [GRA-L09] European variant.