CM13 Official ROM for OnePlus 3 has been made available for download and install. It’s full of the latest and new additional features, that will make the device excellent along with enhanced performance. If your device is on the stock firmware of OxygenOS which also based on the android 6.0 but willing more customization, then CM13 official ROM is the right choice for you. CyanogenMod is very popular custom ROMs and an impressive alternative of stock firmware for all Android smartphones. So here is how to Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM. Here we will guide you via a step by step tutorial to Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM.
So if you have OnePlus running on stock firmware but now you decided to install CM ROM then this post is the right place for you. You just need to install TWRP custom recovery along with root access. Also, your device bootloader should be unlocked. Follow the preparation section and guide accordingly to Download and Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM and get excited with lots of additional apps and features. Follow the instructions completely step by step.
Note: The guide and firmware “CM13” here are only intended to Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM. Don’t install on any other device. Also, proceed only at your own risk, we will not be responsible for any mishap during or after the process.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on OnePlus 3 before proceeding.
- Install USB driver for OnePlus at the PC for smooth connectivity- |Download Link
- Also, charge the device battery more than 70% to avoid any critical power down.
- Unlock the bootloader of the device before any it’s locked- | Easy guide
- Also, install TWRP recovery at OnePlus 3 before getting started- | Easy guide
Download OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM –
- Link to download OnePlus 3 CyanogenMod 13 ROM.
- Link to downloadGapps for CM13.
Steps to Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM –
- Download CM13 ROM and Gapps zip files from the links available above.
- Connect the device to PC and copy both the file on the device external SD memory.
- Now unplug and power off OnePlus 3, Then boot in TWRP recovery mode via holding pressed the VOL-DOWN+POWER buttons for a few seconds.
- At TWRP recovery first perform Nandroid Backup for your existing ROM, for a safe rollback in case of any mishap.
- Now do WIPE task, select Wipe → then Advance Wipe → then select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, & data options → and do Swipe to confirm the factory reset.
- Next, tap on Install option → browse and select ROM Zip file → do Swipe to confirm and flash.
- Re- tap Install → select Gapps zip file→ do Swipe to confirm.
- Now re-Wipe from recovery, tap Wipe→ Advance Wipe→ Select Wipe cache & Dalvik cache option only→ Swipe to confirm.
- Finally, tap Reboot option at recovery to boot your device normally.
Done! That’s how to Install OnePlus 3 Official CM13 ROM and get more customization and additional features. if you still have any query, then don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below. we would provide you all possible help.