Download and install Oxygen OS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 OTA Update: OnePlus has started rolling out the stable Android Pie update via OTA for OnePlus 6. The new firmware update comes with software version OxygenOS 9.0.3 along with December 2018 security patch. Now you can download and install OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 official stable update. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 official update is rolled out via over – the – Air, which is based on stable Android 9.0 Pie. The update brings lots of improvements and many bugs fixes. Now you can take the picture in low lighting conditions or take the picture at night with the better result. Because the OxygenOS 9.0.3 update brings improved Slow-Moton and Nightscape mode for the camera app. Also, the update improves wifi and Bluetooth stability for better connectivity.
Today in this article we share a detailed step by step guide on how to download and install OxygenOS 9.0.3 official stable update on OnePlus 6. The OxygenOS 9.0.3 official update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-Air), so not all users get the update at the same time. You can check the update by going to Settings > about phone > Software updates > and tap the Check for Updates. If you can’t find OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 update for any reason. Then doesn’t need to worry about that, given below we share both OTA and full ROM file below for you. Through that, you can just download it and install OxygenOS 9.0.3 update manually by following given below simple step by step guide.
This is an incremental OTA update which is about 156 Mb in size. Keep updated your Android devices to the latest official stock firmware which is released by OnePlus. If you are interested in installing OxygenOS 9.0.3 stable update on OnePlus 6 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of OnePlus 6 before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for OnePlus Devices- Link
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
Download OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 Smartphone
Steps to Install Official Update OxygenOS 9.0.3 For OnePlus 6:
Now Download the OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6 from above link and Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
Choose Install from ADB Sideload
Now Connect your phone to Laptop or PC
On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
Now Flash the ROM by entering the below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
Once the process completes Reboot your phone.
1) Download Oxygen OS 9.0.3 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
2) Now Go to Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
3) Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
4) Your device will now reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA file.
5) The installer will flash the OTA file itself and reboot the device.