Huawei P8 lite users can downgrade their devices to Lollipop using this guide. The device got Marshmallow official updates via OTA and manual both but some users are facing bugs and they need to rollback. As we noticed the issue, we shared this guide. Here you can downgrade Huawei P8 Lite ALE-21 to Lollipop EMUI 3.1 Lollipop from Marshmallow. The rollback firmware and installation guide are below, follow the guide step by step don’t miss any step.
DISCLAIMER: the guide and firmware intended only to Downgrade Huawei P8 Lite ALE-21 C185 from Marshmallow to Lollipop. Don’t use for any other device. Also, we are not responsible for anything goes wrong with your device. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Name: Huawei P8 Lite.
- Model: ALE-21
- CUST Number: C185
- Firmware type: Rollback
- Backup your entire data on P8 Lite before proceedings.
- P8 Lite should have more than 70% charged battery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device from Settings > Developer options
- Install Huawei Hi-suite or Latest USB driver of Huawei at the PC. | Download Link
- Also, install minimal ADB /Fastboot driver at the PC. | Easy guide
- Unlock the bootloader of P8 Lite before downgrading. | Easy guide
- Your device must be on stock recovery/ not rooted.
Download Rollback and Lollipop Firmware for P8 Lite. | Link
File Name: Downgrade Rollback Lollipop Firmware.zip
Size: 1.33 GB
Step to Downgrade Huawei P8 Lite ALE-21 C185 from Marshmallow
- Download and extract the rollback package from the link. You will get rollback and dload folders on the extracted contents.
- Now connect the device to PC and go to rollback folder and double click on the “Install.bat” file. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for process completion, and then restart your phone.
- Now copy the dload folder on the external micro SD card home directory.
- Then unplug and turn off the device.
- Now hold the Vol-UP+ DOWN+ POWER at the same time for a while.
- Finally, the update process initiates and will take a few minutes.
So that’s how to downgrade Huawei P8 Lite ALE-21 C185 from Marshmallow to Lollipop 5.0.1 [Middle East]. Contact us anytime for further assistance.