If you are looking for how to “Install Canada Galaxy Note 5 N920W8VLS5CRB1 February 2018 Patch OTA Update”. Then you are at right place. As these days Samsung Canada has started rolling a new firmware update which upgrades the security patch level to February 2018 on Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920W8. The update has a label of software version N920W8VLS5CRB1. It brings all the latest security fix for the devices.
Galaxy Note 5 Specifications include:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 features a 5.7-inches Super AMOLED display
- It has a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels.
- It is powered by Exynos 7420 Octa processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 32/64/128GB internal memory and can be expanded up to 256GB via micro SD card.
- The camera comes with the 16MP rear camera and 5MP front shooting.
- It came out with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgraded to Android Nougat.
- Is backed by removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery.
- It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
- The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots.
- It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
Steps to Update Canada Galaxy Note 5 to N920W8VLS5CRB1Manually:
- Before proceeding make sure you have enough battery backup with at least 50% battery.
- Also, make sure you have enough storage on your device to complete the installation process.
- We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it.
- Take a complete data backup to avoid any data loss.
Required ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ODIN Software
This ROM is supported for Galaxy Note 5. Download the required firmware and drivers. Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery. You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware. Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data). You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode. Make sure you have followed the steps properly. We are not responsible for any damage.
- Tap the Menu Key >go to Settings > then About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- If your device finds a new software update, tap Download now. Once the download complete, your device will be ready to upgrade. Tap on Install update.
- Your device will reboot and wait for the installation process to complete tap OK.
- That’s it, the updation is complete.