You can use Recovery mode for performing custom operations, installing third party application, Wiping data and device factory restore etc. If you need to enter Google Nexus 6P into Recovery Mode, then go through this tutorial completely step by step.
DISCLAIMER: Use this guide only to enter Google Nexus 6P into Recovery Mode, don’t use for different devices. Also, we www.guidebeats.com take no responsibility for any mishap, try on your own risk.
- Make sure that you have enough battery charge for any operation on recovery mode.
- Backup all your important data is recommended, users are advised to store your data at the safe place.
- The method can be used for stock recovery and custom recovery both.
Steps to enter Google Nexus 6P into Recovery Mode Easily
- First turn OFF your device completely via long press power button or press power button, and select “Switch Off”
- Once your Nexus 6P is OFF, press and hold Volume down+ Power button at the same time until you see bootloader screen.
- Now on bootloader screen, navigate down to “recovery mode” and then press the “power button” to enter.
- Now the Nexus 6P will enter into recovery mode, now perform your task and then go back to recovery.
- Now on recovery menu select “Reboot”, to boot Nexus 6P normally.
That’s how to Enter Google Nexus 6P into Recovery Mode.
In case of any query, don’t hesitate to contact us, do comments below.