Hello, friends today we are going to share a great tutorial for my Max 2 smartphone. Now you can download and install Latest MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2, The latest update is MIUI 10.2.1.0 NDDMIXM and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air). Once you install the latest update then you can get more features like Image Search, Smart Assistant, Smart App Launcher and much more. This is the Global stable ROM for MI Max 2 smartphone which boost your phone performance.
if you have not received the update alert so don’t worry today we will show you how to download and install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2. If you don’t want wait so you can manually update your MI Max 2 smartphone from the below instruction.
Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max 2
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Recovery ROM for Mi Max 2 – Download
- MIUI 10.2.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Mi Max 2 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable (Recovery) on Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Mi Max 2)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.