Redmi Note 5 Pro is the latest smartphone of Xiaomi company and comes with amazing specs like 5.99-inch display with a resolution of 1080X2160 pixels, 6GB RAM Memory, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. Redmi note 5 Pro smartphone was launched with Android 7.0 Nougat but now Xiaomi has finally released the miui 9 update Based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
If you have Redmi Note 5 Pro smartphone and you have not received the official update alert so don’t worry we will complete guide you here. In the post, we will show you how to update Redmi Note 5 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo. Just follow the steps below.
Requirements to Update Redmi Note 5 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Backup everything on the device before process this guide.
- Make sure You have Redmi Note 5 Pro only
- This tutorial Will Only Work for Redmi Note 5 pro Running on Miui 9 Based on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make Sure you Have TWRP recovery installed on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Also, charge the device’s battery more than 60% for the safer process.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Once you have done requirements then go the About Section on your Phone And look for System Updates option
- Now You will see MIUI 9 for Redmi note 5 Pro (Based on Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Now tap On Download Update For Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Now Wait for some time the Update will complete in few minutes “Depends on your Internet Speed”
- Once the update completed Tap on Install and Reboot
- That process Will Take Around 5-8 Minutes to finish
- Once the process is done, Now your Redmi Note 5 pro running on Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Thats all, Your Redmi Note 5 Pro Updated to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If you have any question related this guide or another tutorial so you can contact us via comment area, we will be happy to assist you.