The latest B340 Lollipop updated build for Ascend G7 has been provided recently. This latest build based on EMUI 3.1 Lollipop 5.1 is specially delivered to European variants G760-L01. The users loving to update their lollipop firmware to latest build can flash this firmware. The update comes with some bugs fixing and security updates. Mentioned below is the official download link also, the installation guide. Follow the guide completely to Update Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L01 to B340 lollipop build.
DISCLAIMER: Only update Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L01 to Lollipop 5.1 [B340 Firmware]. Never flash this build on any other device. Also, proceed and flash at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L01
- Firmware: Android 5.1 Lollipop EMUI- 3.1
- Build NO: B340 – G760-L01C432B340
- CUST NO: CUSTC432D002
- Region: Europe – Switzerland
- Status: Official (stable) -Full firmware
- Perform full Backup for all the necessary data on G7 before flashing this build.
- Sufficient charge at Huawei G7 Battery is very much necessary before proceedings.
- Install the USB driver or Hi-Suite at the window PC. [Download Link]
- Huawei G7 should already have the B331 Lollipop
Download B340 Firmware for G7. |Official Link| – | Size: 1.42 GB|
File: [G760-L01_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_C432B340CUSTC432D002.zip]
Steps to Update Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L01 to Lollipop 5.1 B340 build.
- Download B340 build zip package and then Unzip at the PC.
- Then copy the dload from the contents of zip file to SD Card primary folder.
- At the device, go to Settings. > Updates. >> Menu >> Local Update. >> locate and select app.
- Updating starts via recovery mode wait for completion.
That’s how to Update Huawei Ascend G7 to Lollipop 5.1 B340 build.
Related topic – Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM) Lollipop B204 EMUI 3.1 Firmware Europe.
Share and like us at FACEBOOK, TWITTER, +GOOGLE