Instructions to install CM 14.1 Official ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5. The Galaxy S5 is one of the top rated and most popular smartphone of Samsung. All the features of the device are very fast and latest. The device also running the latest Marshmallow officially since the last year. However, Android 7.0 Nougat is officially not available yet for the device. But the CM team has provided the official nightly build for Galaxy S5. We have provided here the detail and easy guide to download and Install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM. We share the download link and flashing instructions for your ease.
CM developer has provided the latest and stable builds of Nougat Android 7.1 for lots of devices. This build is based on the latest Android 7.1, having all the latest and amazing features. If you hold Galaxy S5 and willing to flash Nougat CM 14.1 latest build, then here is the right guide for you. Follow the entire guide and install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM. This is nightly build and may contain some minor issues but don’t worry you will get the updates via OTA that will fix all the issues. Let’s go ahead and install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Note: This guide and updates are only intended to Install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM. Don’t try on any other phone. Also, it will completely wipe your existing data on the device. So backup everything before starting the installation. Also, proceed everything only at your own risk.
- Perform a backup of the existing data on the device before starting.
- Also, confirm that the battery of S5 has sufficient charging level.
- Install USB driver of Samsung at the windows PC. | Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on S5, go to Settings > Developer options
- Also, Galaxy S5 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | install here
- Take Nandroid Backup for the existing ROM on S5 from TWRP recovery.
- Download CM 14.1 official ROM for Galaxy S5. | Link
- Download Gapps Zip package for CM 14.1 at the PC. | link
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above at the PC.
- Install TWRP recovery, if you already have installed then skip this step.
- Then follow this concise guide to install CM 14.1 and Gapps via TWRP → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery].
- In recovery mode, Repeat Install step for Gapps Zip package and then reboot.
So that’s how to Install Samsung Galaxy S5 CM 14.1 Official ROM. Now if you still have any question, then contact us.