Infinix Hot 2 is a hot and nice smartphone of Chines manufacturers. The smartphones are especially popular in some African and Middle Eastern countries. Today we had prepared an easy guide for our audience on how to Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
If you are willing to Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Android 6.0. Then by using this tutorial, you can do it easily. Just download the firmware and then flash it to Hot 2 using SP Flash tool on your PC.
DISCLAIMER: Use all these guidelines only to Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Android 6.0. Don’t execute it on any other device. Also, for any mishap, you solely would be responsible.
Preps | Requirements:
- Backup your important data on the device before updating.
- Make sure that Infinix Hot 2 has sufficient battery charge.
- Download and Install MediaTek USB drivers VCOM, on your PC. [Download- How to Install]
SP flash tools on your computer. [Click here]
Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware file. [Click here]
Steps to Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the Firmware and SP Flash tool zip files from the provided links and then extract those zip files on your desktop.
- Then open the extracted SP Flash tool folder on your computer and double click on “Flash_tool.exe” file to run the tool on the PC.
- Now turn off Tecno L5 completely. Also, try to remove the battery if possible.
- Once the SP Flash tool is running on the PC, Click the on the “Scatter-loading” button.
- Now in the pop-up window, browse “MT6580_Android_Scatter.text” file and select “Open“.
- Then click “download” to start the installation.
- Now instantly plug your device via USB cable to the PC. [ With battery inside it]. Also, press Volume Down/ UP button. So your PC will detect it easily.
- Now the installation begins, the process bar appears. It gets finished when the Green button displays with OK.
- Once the flashing gets finished, disconnect and boot your Inifiix Hot 2.
That’s how to Upgrade Infinix Hot 2 X510 to Android 6.0.