Another latest and updated firmware build of Marshmallow for Huawei P8 GRA UL00 and UL10 has been pushed towards users in the Asian region. The users of Huawei Asia are getting OTA notification. However, if you want to upgrade Huawei P8 GRA UL00/ UL10 to Marshmallow B320 firmware manually, then using the link, download the updates package and then flash it your device via updater app. Below are the firmware download links and detailed step by step tutorial.
DISCLAIMER: Upgrade Huawei P8 UL00/ UL10 only running C636Bxx build to Marshmallow B320 using this tutorial and firmware. Don’t try to flash in any other variant. Also, take proper care, we have not guarantee for 100% results. Proceed completely at your own risk.
- Device/ Model: Huawei P8 – GRA-UL00 and UL10.
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow – EMUI 4.0.
- Firmware build: GRA-UL00C636B320/ GRA-UL10C636B320.
- OTA Region: Asia Pacific [Thailand].
- Status: Official (stable).
- Perform proper backup for the entire data on P8 first.
- Charge the battery of P8 more than 70%.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite on the PC. [Download Link].
Download B320 Firmware for GRA-UL00. |Official Link-1| – |Size 1.40 GB|.
Download B320 Firmware for GRA-UL10. |Official Link-2| -| Size 1.40 GB |.
Steps to Upgrade Huawei P8 UL00/ UL10 to Marshmallow B320 Firmware.
- Appropriate firmware package must be downloaded and extract on your PC from the links above.
- Next, do copy the “dload” folder at the root directory of P8 microSD.
- After copying the firmware package. Safely disconnect P8 from PC.
- Turn off P8 completely.
- Boot P8 by holding pressed the VOL-UP+ VOL-DWON+ POWER buttons.
- P8 enters into recovery mode with automatically starting updates flashing. follow instructions if any.
- Next P8 reboots normally, running the latest firmware build B320.
- Confirm upgrade from device settings.
That’s how to Upgrade Huawei P8 GRA UL00/ UL10 to Marshmallow B320 Firmware.