Here is how to upgrade Huawei GR5 KII-L05 to B330 Marshmallow build. The update has been already available via OTA in Canada. The user of GR5 KII-L05 getting the alerts however, you can also update it via manual download update procedure. I have mentioned the official download link with a concise flashing tutorial. Follow step by step to flash the updates successfully.
DISCLAIMER: This guide and firmware can only be used to Upgrade Huawei GR5 KII-L05 Canada to B330 Marshmallow. Not compatible with any other variant. Also, follow and proceed at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei GR5 – [KII-L05].
- Android: EMUI: 4.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Build NO: B330- KII-L05C654B330.
- Region: Canada.
- Carrier: Rogers.
- Status:Official –Full firmware.
- Perform a full data backup of GR5 to avoid any data loss.
- At least 80% charge at the GR5 battery is essential for safe update process.
- Also, the USB driver of Huawei or Hi-suite installation at the PC required. [Download Link]
Download B330 Marshmallow for GR5: |Official Link| – |Size- 1.63 GB|.
File: [Huawei_ GR5_ Firmware_KII-L05_Android 6.0.1_EMUI 4.0_C654B330_ Canada_ Rogers.zip].
Step to Upgrade Huawei GR5 KII-L05 to B330 Marshmallow
- Download B330 zip package from the link and extract at the PC.
- From extracted folder copy the dload folder at the home directory of micro SD card of the device.
- Next, disconnect GR5 from the PC and switch off
- Press and hold VOLUP+ DOWN+ POWER key of the device at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all after initiating the update process.
- Wait until completion and reboot.
That’s how to Upgrade Huawei GR5 KII-L05 to B330 Marshmallow.
Do comments for more inquiries.
LIKE AND SHARE US AT FACEBOOK, TWITTER, & +GOOGLE.