The Marshmallow B330 Stable build for Huawei G8 RIO-L01 has been provided official by Huawei. The update is specific for the European Huawei users and is available at OTA. However, the non-eligible users for OTA can Upgrade Huawei G8 RIO-L01 to Android 6.0.1 B330 Stable build via manual method. Below is the direct link to download Android 6.0.1 B330 for G8 (G8X) and an easy step by step guide to flash it.
DISCLAIMER: Update Huawei G8 RIO-L01 European variant to Android 6.0.1 B330 Stable build. Don’t flash this B330 build to any other device. also, completely proceed at your own risk.
- Device model: Huawei GX8 (G8) RIO-L01.
- Android version: EMUI 4.0 -Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Build Number: B330 – (RIO-L01C432B330).
- CUST NO: CUSTC432D001.
- Region: Europe (Spain).
- Status: Full firmware Official (stable).
- Backup all your important data at G8 before flashing.
- Do charge the battery of G8 at least 80%.
- Install USB driver or HI-Suite at your PC. [Link].
- G8 should be running over RIO-L01C432B170/ B302 firmware build.
Download Android 6.0.1 B330 Stable for G8/ (GX8) |Official Link|.
File: [GX8_Open Market_ Spain_ B330 (Android 6.0, EMUI 4.0).zip] – [Size: 1.66 GB].
Steps to upgrade Huawei G8 RIO-L01 to Android 6.0.1 B330 Stable.
- Download B330 firmware zip file and unzip at the PC.
- Transfer the dload folder from the unzipped firmware folder to external SD card primary directory.
- Enter *#*#2846579#*#* code at G8 dialer to launch update menu.
- Here choose Software Upgrade >> SDCard Upgrade >> select downloaded firmware file and Tap OK”.
- Wait for flashing to get finished and reboot.
That’s how to upgrade Huawei G8 RIO-L01 to Android 6.0.1 B330 Stable build.
Also, read to update GR5. Update Huawei GR5 [KII-L22] to Marshmallow B310 EMUI 4.0 Firmware [Asia].