The latest and more stable build B503 Marshmallow for Honor 4C CHM-U01 has been provided. This marshmallow build B503 has been pushed towards Pakistan and some other Middle Eastern countries. The users of the region are getting OTA notification. However, here we have shared the download link of full firmware. Download B503 from the link below and then Upgrade Honor 4C CHM-U01 to EMUI 4.0 B503 Marshmallow manually.
DISCLAIMER: Upgrade Honor 4C CHM-U01 to EMUI 4.0 B503 Marshmallow using this download link and guide. Don’t flash in any other device. Also, proceed and flash at your own risk.
- Device- Model: Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01.
- Firmware: EMUI 4.0 – Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build NO: B503/ CHM-U01C185B503.
- CUST NO: CUSTC185D001.
- Region: Middle East – [Pakistan/Iraq/Oman/Egypt/Saudi Arabia].
- Status: Official (stable) Full firmware.
- Perform full backup of your important data on Honor 4C before flashing.
- Sufficiently charge the battery of Honor 4C before starting the process.
- Install Hi-Suite or USB driver at your PC. [Download Link]
Download EMUI 4.0 B503 Marshmallow for Honor 4C. |Official Link| – |Size: 1.36 GB|
File: [Honor 4C_ CHM-U01_Firmware_Andriod 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C185B503_Egypt_ Oman_ Saudi Arabia_ Iraq_ Pakistan_ Channel-Others.zip]
Steps to Upgrade Honor 4C CHM-U01 to B503 Build.
- Download B503 build zip package from the link then unzip
- Copy dload folder and paste at external SD card root folder.
- Now run dialer and simply type *#*#2846579#*#*.
- That’s will launch project menu, here tap “Software Upgrade”. >> SDCard Upgrade >> OK.
- Update process run automatically, wait for completion and normal reboot.
That’s how to upgrade Honor 4C CHM-U01 to EMUI 4.0 B503 build manually.
Also, check to update [Huawei G8 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 B330 stable Build Manually]
Share the post with friends at Twitter, Facebook, +Google.