C636B100 official Marshmallow update for Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 has now been provided by the company. The latest variant of Huawei P series is getting this updated build in the Asian Pacific region. The direct download link has been shared below. Download the package if are willing to update Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 to B100 Marshmallow manually.
DISCLAIMER: This guide as well the firmware is only compatible with P9 Lite VNS-L31 only. Anyone can update Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 of Asian Pacific countries variant running C636 based firmware to B100 Marshmallow stable Firmware by this guide. Also, proceed and flash at your own risk.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31.
- Firmware: EMUI: 4.1 Android 6.0 Marshmallows.
- Build NO: B100 -VNS-L31C636B100.
- Region: Asia Pacific –Cambodia.
- File Code: 05013RUM.
- Status: Official (stable) -Full firmware.
- Perform backup for your important data on the device.
- Sufficiently charge the P9 battery before processing.
- Install Hi-Suite at the PC for smooth connectivity. [Download Link]
Download B100 Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 for P9 Lite VNS-L31: |Official Link|.
File: VNS-L31_C636B100_Firmware_Southern-East Asia_ Channel- Others_ Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_05013RUM.zip] – [Size: 1.90 GB].
Steps to Update Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 to B100 Marshmallow.
- Download B100 build zip package and unzip, then again unzip the tar.gz file to get the dload folder.
- Now copy “dload” folder to SD-Card directly.
- Disconnect P9 lite and then turn off.
- Now boot P9 Lite by holding pressed the VOL UP + VOL DOWN and POWER buttons together.
- Now update process starts and device reboots auto after process completion.
That’s how to update Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L31 to B100 EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow.