The B188 Lollipop firmware for Huawei P8 Lite via OTA is now available. The devices in European region have been updated to this latest lollipop firmware. Most of the users in Europe got OTA updates. Anyone who doesn’t yet alerted or unable to get OTA updates and interested to update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Lollipop B188 locally via updater app can apply these steps. We have prepared this tutorial to manually update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Lollipop B188.
DISCLAIMER: This guide can only be used to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 running B170 with C432 Cust number to Lollipop B188 firmware. Not applicable to other models. You only will be liable for any type of mishap. Guidebeats.com has no guarantee. Use at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM) ALE-L21.
- Firmware: Android 5.0.1 Lollipop EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware Build: ALE-L21C432B188.
- OTA Region/ Status: Europe / Official (stable).
- Make sure to make the proper backup of all data on Huawei P8.
- Huawei P8 should have 60% charged the battery.
- Huawei USB driver should be installed on your PC. [Download Link].
- Download Firmware from this links: |Link | |Size: 108.6 MB|.
Firmware File Name: [update.zip] if not rename it with “update.zip”.
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Lollipop.
- Unzip the downloaded OTA Updates and then copy it to microSD card folder named “dload”. If doesn’t exist, create dload folder and name it to “dload”.
- Open updater app from app drawer. >> tap menu.>> tap “Local update”.
- Point out and load the updates package that you have copied earlier.
- Confirm to install updates. Then Huawei P8 reboots automatically and getting starts to flash.
That’s how to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Lollipop.
If there is any query do comments.