Android 6.0 Marshmallow beta firmware for Mate S CRR-L09 has been released recently by Huawei. It’s the first B303 updates Beta firmware. The users on European regions are receiving OTA alerts. However, the users who have not yet got the notification and cannot wait anymore can use this tutorial to update Huawei Mate S L09 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Here are the guidelines to update Mate S L09 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta B303 OTA. This is a beta version and you might face some bugs but the feature updates will solve these. If you have this device and still willing to update locally then follow the complete guide stepwise. Simply download the update zip file from the link and then flash by local updates.
DISCLAIMER: These guidelines can only be used to Update Huawei Mate S L09 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta B303 OTA. Don’t use for any other device. Also, you solely will be held responsible for any mishap.
OTA Firmware Info:
- Device Model: Huawei Mate S CRR-L09.
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI: 4.0.
- Firmware Build: CRR-L09C432B303.
- OTA Region: Europe.
- Firmware Status: Official (beta).
- Do charge your Mate S battery more than 60%.
- It’s recommended highly to take a complete backup of your important data.
- Your Mate should be already running on the B145 firmware with C432D001custom version.
- Also, install USB driver for Huawei Mate S on your PC. [Click here]
- Download OTA “Zip” file from this link: |click here| – |Size: 1.12 GB|
Steps to Update Huawei Mate S L09 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta B303 OTA firmware
- First download and OTA update.zip file. Then Extract it on any accessible place of your PC.
- Next connect Mate S to PC via USB cord.
- Then from the extracted folder of the Update, Copy the “dload” folder on the root directory of the Mate S external microSD card.
- Once “dload” copied successfully, unplug the device from PC.
- Now on Mate S go to “Updater app” and then from menu select “Local update”.
- Locate and select OTA update package and then confirm to proceed.
Cheers! Update Huawei Mate S L09 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow Beta done successfully.