C432B321 updated build for Huawei Mate S European variants has recently been provided. This is a stable and more developed build for the device, based on EMUI 4.0. The build comes with much stability and security updates features. Here we have provided the official download link of B321 Marshmallow. Download the package and flash manually to update Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 to EMUI 4.0 B321 using the following step-wise guide.
DISCLAIMER: Only update Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 European variant to B321 Marshmallow using this guide. Don’t use or install at any other device. Also, proceed and install at your own risk.
- Device Model: Huawei Mate S CRR-L09.
- Firmware: EMUI 4.0 – Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build NO: B321 – CRR-L09C432B321.
- Custom NO: CUSTC432D003.
- Required Build: CRR-L09C432B145- Lollipop.
- File Code: 05013FSY.
- Region: Europe.
- Status: (Official) stable -Full firmware.
- Perform backup of the important data on Mate S before proceedings.
- Charge sufficiently the Mate S battery before going to start flashing.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite at your PC. [Download Link].
- Mate S to be already running Lollipop CRR-L09C432B145.
Download B321 Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S CRR-L09: [Official Link].
File: [HUAWEI Mate S Firmware (CRR-L09_C432B321_Firmware_CEE&Nordic Europe_ Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_05013FSY).rar] – [Size: 1.42 GB].
Steps to Update Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 to B321 Marshmallow.
- Download RAR file from the link and extract at the PC.
- Now go to resulted contents and find dload folder, containing app file.
- Copy the dload folder from there and paste in the primary folder of external SD- Card.
- Disconnect and then turn off Mate S after copying.
- Then press and hold Vol down+ Vol up+ Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons at reboot and update process starts.
That’s how to update Huawei Mate S CRR-L09 to B321 Marshmallow.