Huawei continuously updating their latest smartphones and tablets to Android 6.0 based EMUI 4.0. And now the famous and stylish phone Honor 6 plus Pine TL10 is getting the official EMUI 4.0 C85B510 firmware. This update is specific for Middle Eastern Huawei honor 6 Plus only. The owner of Honor 6 pine is getting notifications via OTA. However, if you intended to update Huawei Honor 6 plus PE-TL10 to EMUI 4.0 B510 manually, then here is the B510 download official link and step-wise method of flashing these updates. Go ahead to Update Huawei Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10 to EMUI 4.0 B510 Marshmallow.
DISCLAIMER: This whole guide refers to Update Huawei Honor 6 plus PE-TL10 with C185 CUST number only, to EMUI 4.0 B510 Marshmallow. The users of other variants might face wrong results. Also, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device| Model: Huawei Honor 6 Plus. | PE- TL10.
- Firmware: EMUI 4.0 | Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Build No: B510.
- Region| Country: Middle East | UAE.
- Status| Type: Official -Stable | Full Firmware.
- Users are advised to perform back for the entire data on Honor 6 before.
- Keep Honor 6 Plus battery sufficiently charged.
- It’s also necessary to install USB driver of Huawei at your PC. [Download Link]
Download EMUI 4.0 B510 Marshmallow Firmware. |Official Link| – |Size 1.17|
File: [Honor 6 Plus_Firmware_PE-TL10_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C185B510_United Arab Emirates.zip].
Steps to Update Huawei Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10 to EMUI 4.0 B510 Firmware.
- Download and then unzip B510 firmware package from the link available.
- Connect Honor 6 Plus to PC, then copy dload folder that exists in extracted files of the firmware.
- Do paste it in the micro-SD card primary directory. [Not inside the other folder].
- After copying ends, unplug Honor 6 from PC.
- Turn off Honor 6 and then boot via keeping pressed UP+ VOL.DOWN+ POWER all at the same time.
- Next, you see the forced flashing process. Be patient till flashing ends.
- At last Honor 6 reboots.
That’s how to Update Huawei Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10 to EMUI 4.0 B510 Firmware.