Android 5.1.1 Stock Lollipop firmware B130a OTA updates for Huawei G8 L01 on Vodafone carrier is now available. The users are getting updates via OTA. This updates can also be flashed on your device via local procedure. Use the “updater app” on main app drawer of the device to Update Huawei G8 RIO L01. Here you can download the update.zip package file from the link available and flash by using the complete step by step guide.
This is an official and stable firmware if willing to Update Huawei G8 RIO L01 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130a, then follow the guide step by step.
WARNING: You can Update Huawei G8 RIO L01 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop B130a with custom C02D004 number by this firmware only. Check your device model and take proper care. Exactly you only will be held responsible for any mishap. we haven’t 100% guarantee.
- Device Model: Huawei G8 RIO-L01
- Firmware: Android 5.1 Lollipop EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware Build: RIO-L01C02B130a
- Custom Number: CUSTC02D004
- Carrier: Vodafone
- Region: Europe (Italy)
- Properly backup your data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, Huawei G8 should be charged 60% or more.
- Huawei USB driver should be installed on your PC. [Download Link]
- Download firmware from this Link: |Official Link| – |Size: 1.62 GB|
File Name: [Huawei G8 Driver (RIO-L01, Android 5.1, EMUI 3.1, C02B130aCUSTC02D004, Italy, Vodafone.zip]
Steps to Update Huawei G8 RIO L01 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download Update zip file and unzip it on the PC.
- Connect G8 to PC via USB cable. After successful connectivity copy “dload” folder on microSD root folder.
- Open Updater app from main app drawer. Select menu. >> Then tap on “Local update” and select updates package that you have copied.
- Confirm to start flashing and then wait for G8 reboots in recovery mode to flash firmware.
That’s how to Update Huawei G8 RIO L01 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
In case of any query don’t hesitate to contact us. Also, if this guide is helpful Like and share please.