EMUI 4.0 beta build B513 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Huawei Ascend Mate 7 L09 seeded recently. This is an official but beta build for Mate 7 L09 European. The users are upgraded to this firmware via OTA. And those who are not able to Update Ascend Mate 7 L09 through OTA or just want to update Ascend Mate 7 L09 to B513 build manually by updater app can use this guide. But keep in mind that it’s a Beta version and might have some minimal bugs that should be fixed in the upcoming updates, but for now the general usability of your device should be affected.
Here are the official links to download the OTA updates zip file. Also, mentioned below is the step by step and complete tutorial to flash these updates on your device. Follow the guide stepwise if you are using Mate 7 L09 and willing to update Ascend Mate 7 L09 to B513 build EMUI 4.0 Beta Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
DISCLAIMER: Use this firmware only to Update Ascend Mate 7 L09 running C900B331firmware to B513 build EMUI 4.0 Beta Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Check your device model, don’t use for any other model device. We guidebeats are not responsible for damages occurred during or after updating.
- Device Model: Huawei Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 Jazz (L09).
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware Build: MT7-L09C432B513.
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Official (beta).
- Mate 7 battery should be 60% charged.
- Take a proper backup of your important data on Mate 7.
- Install Huawei USB driver for Mate 7 on your computer. [Click here].
- Mate 7 should be already running on C900B331 Lollipop stock firmware.
Download Firmware OTA zip file from this link: |click here| – | Size: 793.6 MB|
Download File Name: update.zip.
Steps to Update Ascend Mate 7 L09 to B513 build EMUI 4.0 Beta Android 6.0
- Download “Update.Zip” files and then Extract it at easy accessible place of your PC.
- Now connect Mate 7 to PC via USB cable and Move the OTA updates extracted folder on the SD card folder named by “dload”. [if “dload” folder not exists, created new folder with “dload” name on the root directory of microSD]
- Unplug the device when copying completes.
- Go to device main “app drawer” Open the “Updater app” and then tap on the “Menu”.
- And select “Local Update” then browse and load the updates .zip package from sdcard.
- Do confirm to flash the updates.
Flashing via Recovery:
>>After copying updates folder. > turn Mate 7 off. > boot in recovery mode. via press and hold [Vol Up+ Power button together until you see the recovery screen. > choose “Update from SDcard”. >> Then choose “update package” and do confirm to flash.
That’s how to Update Ascend Mate 7 L09 to B513 build EMUI 4.0 Beta Android 6.0.