Here are the instructions to downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 stable firmware. So, the users can now downgrade their devices to the stable build of Marshmallow. This official Rollback/ transition firmware has been provided recently. So, the users who willing to go back and restore the stock Marshmallow on Huawei P9 can follow this guide. We shared below, the link to download the transition firmware and the step by step instructions to Downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 firmware. Follow the entire guide carefully, don’t skip any step.
Note: This guide and rollback builds are intended to downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 Firmware [M.E/ Africa/ Russia only]. So, don’t apply on any other device. Also, properly backup all the existing data on the device, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P9
- Model Number: EVA-L19
- Android: Android 7.0 Nougat → Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- EMUI: 5.0 → 4.1
- Rollback Build: B300/ [EVA-LXXC900B300/ C185B300].
- Region: Russia/ Middle East & Africa.
- Status: Official.
- Type:Rollback [Official firmware].
- Release Date: 4 & 9.11.2016.
Russian: Rollback firmware.
Download rollback for P9 Russia. |Official Link |Size: 86.57MB.
File: [HUAWEI_P9_Rollback Package_EVA-L19_from Android 7.0_EMUI 5.0_to Android 6.0_EMUI 4.1_C900B300_Russia.zip]
Middle East/ African: Rollback firmware.
Download rollback for P9 Middle East/ Africa. |Official Link |Size: 86.37MB.
File: [HUAWEI_P9_Rollback_Package_EVA-L19_EMUI5.0+Android7.0 rollback to EMUI4.1+Android 6.0_C185B300.zip].
Compatible Devices: Also, the devices with firmware C10 on Russian and C185 on Middle Eastern /African are only compatible for this rollback build.
Also, read the related article→ Downgrade P9 from Nougat to Marshmallow [Europe]
Steps to Downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 Firmware.
- Download and extract the appropriate rollback file from the link above at the PC.
- Then copy dload folder from extracted contents to the primary directory of external SD storage.
- Unplug P9 and turn off completely.
- Then press and hold VOL.UP+ DOWN+ POWER keys altogether for a couple of seconds.
- The process initiates and B300 rollback gets installed after a few minutes.
- Finally, you can install any official stable Marshmallow on your Huawei P9.
So that’s how to Downgrade Huawei P9 Nougat EMUI 5.0 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 Firmware. If you have any question, then contact us.