Ace 3 is another mini gadget of Samsung with smart shape and pretty nice specs. The users of Ace 3 can find here the easiest method to flash CWM Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. After rooting, you will get some additional features and privileges on Ace 3. Root will allow you to enhance the device performance.
Root process voids the warranty and your Ace 3. However, you can recover it by flashing stock firmware again. If you have decided and interested to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, then follow this guide step by step.
DISCLAIMER: Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 all models by using these guidelines. None Ace 3 users never try. Using this guide and rooting your device will void Ace 3 warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
Preps | Downloads:
- First of all backup your complete data on Ace 3.
- Ace 3 battery should have at least 70% charging.
- USB Debugging in Ace 3 should be enabled. In Ace 3 go to “Settings” > Then ‘Developer options’ and enable USB Debugging. [Full Guide].
- Install Samsung USB driver for Ace 3 connectivity with PC. [DOWNLOAD].
- Download Odin latest version from here. [Download Link].
- Download Custom Recovery one of the two types. |Touch Recovery| – |Non-Touch Recovery|.
- Download Root .zip files for Ace 3 here and then Transfer to Ace 3 SD-card. [Download Link].
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and flash CWM recovery.
- Extract and then run Odin tool from extracted folder by double clicking .exe file.
- Turn Ace 3 off and then boot into ‘Download mode’, using buttons combination down + Home+ Power at once and release on logo appear then press Vol. UP.
- Then connect Ace 3 to PC via USB cord. [in Odin you will get ‘added’ message and ID:COM port in blue’].
- After proper connectivity, click “AP” and select .tar.md5 file of recovery you prefer to flash. Note that “Re-partition” should be unchecked.
- Then click “Start” to proceed. Wait for completion and then you will get PASS text in green color.
- Disconnect Ace 3, and then boot into recovery mode, using Up + Home+ Power for a few seconds.
- In recovery menu tap ‘Install zip from SD Card’ then ‘Choose zip from SD-Card’. Then select ‘Root .zip’ package that you have copied on SD Card.
- Confirm to flash. Then go back and select ‘reboot’ system now.
That’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and flash CWM recovery.