Since a week I have noticed that the users of Ascend P8 Lite are searching for an easy root guide. So here I am going to show you an easy and concise method to root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop. Thanks to saifkhan9187 an XDA member who has solved the issue. Also, many thanks of chainfire for their SuperUS. This is a simple guide on how to root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop. First you have to download and install Kingroot .apk on P8 Lite then download and flash SuperSU with a little script to get full root access on Huawei P8 Lite.
If you have P8 Lite and willing to Root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop with full privileges, then follow the complete guide stepwise. Also, keep in mind that getting root access on P8 will void the device warranty. However, you can restore it easily by flashing the stock firmware back to P8 Lite.
DISCLAIMER: You can Root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop by using this guide. However, users may never try on any other device. This will also deny the P8 Lite warranty. Keep proceeding on your own risk.
Root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop any Model.
- Any using the guide are advised to keep your data on P8 Lite safe by taking a full backup.
- Battery charge of the P8 Lite might not be less than 70%.
- Download and install the Terminal Emulator App on P8 Lite. [Download here].
- Kingroot .APK should be downloaded and installed on P8. [Link-1] – [Link-2].
- Download and extract the ‘Replace_Kingroot_With_SuperSU.zip’ file from here. [Link].
Steps to Root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop.
- First download and install Kingroot .apk on P8 Lite. Open Kingroot app and try to root device, if failed try at least twice more to get rooted.
- Copy the “Replace Kingroot with SuperSU” Extracted folder ‘mrw’ on the P8 internal memory.
- Once Kingroot root successful and ‘mrw’ folder copied on P8. Then download and install Terminal Emulator app from the above link. And Open it from on P8 Lite.
- Type command: “SU”.
- Then type command: “sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh”. If might displays errors, keep continue and finally the SuperSU app launches by self otherwise open it from ‘app drawer’.
- Update binary and click normal. Then reboot P8 Lite.
Done! That’s how to Root Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on Lollipop any Model with Replacing Kingroot via Installing SuperSU.
Credits XDA Member: saifkhan9187.