Here we provide an easy guide to root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. The latest updates of Marshmallow have been already provided and the users have got the enhance experience of Marshmallow and Nougat. However, several users are still running the Lollipop. if you also using this oldest version and now willing to flash any custom ROM then you will be of course needed to root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H. So, here we share a simple guide to root Galaxy J7 using CF-Auto-Root tool of chainfire. Follow the guide if you are interested.
Galaxy J7 is an amazing smartphone, come with pretty nice hardware and performance. Also, it got the official Marshmallow and Nougat updates. However, you can further enhance its performance with entering to the world of custom operations. Root will give you full admin rights and then you can install Custom ROMs, third party applications, and uninstall bloatware etc. By this way you can optimize your device speed and space. However, all these operations are unofficial and you will lose the warranty of the device. if you still want and ready to root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H running Lollipop 5.1.1, then follow this tutorial completely.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H running Lollipop 5.1.1. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on the device.
- Do sufficiently charge the battery of J7 before rooting process. (at least 60%)
- Also, install Samsung USB driver at the windows PC. | Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at the device Settings > Developer options.
- Also, download Odin flash tool on the PC and extract. | Link
Download CF-Auto-Root tool at the PC and extract if zipped. | Link
Steps to Root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H running Lollipop
- Download the CF-Auto-Root at the PC from the link above.
- Now find .md5 file and then run the Odin flash tool by right click and select “Run as administrator”
- Then follow this guide > Flash md5 file via Odin tool on any Samsung device.
So that’s how to Root Galaxy J7 SM-J700H running Lollipop 5.1.1. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.